“Return Visit with Kids”

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Pizzas were plentiful and TASTY...and constantly being replaced as they disappeared. The salad bar was nice and offered several toppings. Service was much more attentive than on my last visit. The tables seemed in better condition, but with families allowing children to stand and hang over the booths I can see the staff have a chore trying to keep this clean. I will be back. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

My friend and I went there for lunch but it was just after the buffet so we ordered from the menu. They have great pizzas.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We, a group of about 15, stopped in after an outing, about 1:30. We filled the back room, but found there was only one waitress and had to go up front to place our own orders. The tables were very greasy & tacky. Drinks took awhile, as did the food. Salads were large and tasty. Pizza was average. Not the best Hometown I've been to.

1  Thank TrishA4
HometownKY, Public Relations Manager at Hometown Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Trish,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback has been extended to both the General Manager and Area Supervisor of our Crestwood location to improve cleanliness and bring awareness to customer service practices. We appreciate your business and hope you'll visit another Hometown Pizza soon!

Best,
Sarah

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Really great pizza, salad and bread. Visited here a couple of times recently while in the area. Really enjoyed it. Really nice staff, plenty of food. The carry out is excellent also.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

My family and I visit Hometown about once every quarter. We always get consistent service and food! The pizza is always fresh and very good. I usually get a salad with my meal and have always had a good fresh salad. It can sometimes be a little tight in there when they are busy because there really isn't anywhere to wait but the wait usually isn't that long and certainly tolerable.