“Good Pizza,Good service ”
Review of Hometown Pizza

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My kids love going to Hometown Pizza. It's a local Pizza place that is great for families. The prices are fair and the portion sizes are good. I'd recommend this establishment ~

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Hometown Pizza is a great name for ti's restaurant since it has a local feel and laid back atmosphere. The pizza tastes great with the crust being far superior to that of about 3 years ago. A very good selection of toppings along with especially the baked spaghetti make this a great dining choice. Make sure you sign up for the rewards program as it is a great way to stretch your dining dollars.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Pizzas were plentiful and TASTY...and constantly being replaced as they disappeared. The salad bar was nice and offered several toppings. Service was much more attentive than on my last visit. The tables seemed in better condition, but with families allowing children to stand and hang over the booths I can see the staff have a chore trying to keep this clean. I will be back. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

My friend and I went there for lunch but it was just after the buffet so we ordered from the menu. They have great pizzas.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We, a group of about 15, stopped in after an outing, about 1:30. We filled the back room, but found there was only one waitress and had to go up front to place our own orders. The tables were very greasy & tacky. Drinks took awhile, as did the food. Salads were large and tasty. Pizza was average. Not the best Hometown I've been to.

1  Thank TrishA4
HometownKY, Public Relations Manager at Hometown Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Trish,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback has been extended to both the General Manager and Area Supervisor of our Crestwood location to improve cleanliness and bring awareness to customer service practices. We appreciate your business and hope you'll visit another Hometown Pizza soon!

Best,