“Long time favorite ”

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

There pizza has endured as a local favorite despite other chains creeping in because their pizza is high quality. I usually only do dine in but I like their salads and sandwiches too. I do also recommend them as kid friendly.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Great Pizzas! All the food is good! I really like the,white Chicken pizza. Nice family restaurant. I usually go to the location in Crestwood, the employees are very nice!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My kids love going to Hometown Pizza. It's a local Pizza place that is great for families. The prices are fair and the portion sizes are good. I'd recommend this establishment ~

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Hometown Pizza is a great name for ti's restaurant since it has a local feel and laid back atmosphere. The pizza tastes great with the crust being far superior to that of about 3 years ago. A very good selection of toppings along with especially the baked spaghetti make this a great dining choice. Make sure you sign up for the rewards program as it is a great way to stretch your dining dollars.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Pizzas were plentiful and TASTY...and constantly being replaced as they disappeared. The salad bar was nice and offered several toppings. Service was much more attentive than on my last visit. The tables seemed in better condition, but with families allowing children to stand and hang over the booths I can see the staff have a chore trying to keep this clean. I will be back. Enjoy!