“Very good pizza from a regional chain.”
Review of Hometown Pizza

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Hometown Pizza has many choices of toppings and specialty pizzas. I really like their thin crust option. Service was slow when we were there recently on a week night, though. A good choice for Sunday lunch buffet after church.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

There pizza has endured as a local favorite despite other chains creeping in because their pizza is high quality. I usually only do dine in but I like their salads and sandwiches too. I do also recommend them as kid friendly.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Great Pizzas! All the food is good! I really like the,white Chicken pizza. Nice family restaurant. I usually go to the location in Crestwood, the employees are very nice!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My kids love going to Hometown Pizza. It's a local Pizza place that is great for families. The prices are fair and the portion sizes are good. I'd recommend this establishment ~

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Hometown Pizza is a great name for ti's restaurant since it has a local feel and laid back atmosphere. The pizza tastes great with the crust being far superior to that of about 3 years ago. A very good selection of toppings along with especially the baked spaghetti make this a great dining choice. Make sure you sign up for the rewards program as it is a great way to stretch your dining dollars.