“Easy to order takeout online”
Review of Hometown Pizza

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Online ordering process was incredibly easy and offered option to pay online or at time of pickup. Staff were friendly. Pizza was good - more cheese than we are used to, thin crust was cooked perfectly and held up without becoming soggy. Chocolate cake had icing on top that wasn't too sweet and kept the cake moist.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Hometown Pizza has many choices of toppings and specialty pizzas. I really like their thin crust option. Service was slow when we were there recently on a week night, though. A good choice for Sunday lunch buffet after church.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

There pizza has endured as a local favorite despite other chains creeping in because their pizza is high quality. I usually only do dine in but I like their salads and sandwiches too. I do also recommend them as kid friendly.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Great Pizzas! All the food is good! I really like the,white Chicken pizza. Nice family restaurant. I usually go to the location in Crestwood, the employees are very nice!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My kids love going to Hometown Pizza. It's a local Pizza place that is great for families. The prices are fair and the portion sizes are good. I'd recommend this establishment ~