“coffee house to hang out in”

The Hub Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Danville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 6 December 2016

The Hub is a great place to relax with a cup of Chai Tea and read the news paper or order lunch with friends. My husband is from a bigger city than Danville and loves that he has a place to go and get inspired to write.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I typically eat here on the weekends for lunch. It's a real coffeehouse not Starbucks. It's got that college coffeehouse look and feel but you probably won't find guys in black turtlenecks reciting poetry. Definitely not Vogon poetry. A great place to stop for a sandwich and coffee.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The Hub always has a good selection of coffee. They also have a good bagel breakfast sandwich selection.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Passing through on our way back home, checked trip advisor as we often do when away from home. This was a definite win in my book. This place was packed with locals & college students. That was the first clue to it being a good place to meet & eat. You order at the counter then find a table, and the food is brought to your table. The food was very good and a nice lunch portion. I had the triple decker club and potato salad, the sandwich was excellent altgough the potato salad was on the bland side after adding salt and pepper it was better.the Big Question is would we go back to The Hub? Yes we would.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I ate here this past weekend while running the Bourbon Chase. The sandwich I purchased tasted delicious but felt I was being taken advantage of due to the race. When I requested tapwater in a glass for my beverage, I was told I MUST purchase bottled water as it would not give out tapwater in a cup. Very disappointing.

jaycubed, Owner at The Hub Coffee House & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thanks for your review of The Hub. I'm sorry you found us pricey over Bourbon Chase but we have to charge more because I bring my whole staff in since we are open all night for the racers. Due to the amount of racers that come through I can't give out cups but my employees should have told you that you were welcome to fill up your water bottle.
Hope to see you again at the next race.