“Excellent Fast Food stop”
Review of El Tapatio

El Tapatio
Ranked #22 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you want some great Mexican food with fast food service stop in for a bite. Looks like Mexico very friends service and fast food. Chips salsa and cheese while you wait, that is just super... Thanks for the excellent meal and service was top notched.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I've been here a couple of times in the last few months and am only now writing this overdue review. There are quite an abundance of Mexican and Tex Mex places in and around Elizabethtown, Kentucky. This one has been a standout to me. The food is always really fresh, expertly seasoned, and it's delivered quickly. What this place has that other similar restaurants do not always have is better service. The folks who wait on you don't "throw" the food at you, refill drinks, and are just plain good at following up. You don't feel like you've been forgotten about. I also feel that it's very reliable and I was recommended to try this by a friend who has lived in this area for his entire life. I hope you have a great experience just like all of mine have been!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I like everything about this place. Absolutely delicious meal. My wife loved it too. Generous portions at reasonable prices. Interesting artwork all over the restaurant. Great service. The Pollo Ala Diabla has a slightly tart sauce, not like anything I've had before, delicious. This is a real restaurant, not a chain.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have gone to El Tapatio many times with friends and family and the service is always amazing! Yesterday I actually went by myself to the restaraunt to enjoy my night! The service and food were awesome, and the drinks were strong! :) One server in particular made sure I always had everything I needed and I never felt alone, so thanks for that! This place treats you like one big family when you are there! Also, salsa was always at the table, and food is out within a few minutes! My favorite is there Diabla Chicken, it's so spicy in such a good way! This is by far my favorite restaurant here in Elizabethtown! Definitely go check it out! :) -K

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We have been here several times on our way to and from Florida. We always enjoy their Happy Hour and their Margaritas! Great Mexican food and good service. Will be back on our next trip to Florida!