“It's Cracker Barrel”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

They don't really need my endorsement. However even as a vegetarian it's easy to get a good old fashioned breakfast here. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If you're a foodie or not it's decent enough, better than your average Waffle House or IHOP.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Cracker Barrel for some breakfast on our trip. Service was good food was average. Peach tea was amazing and the blackberry cobbler looked good, but we didn't get it for breakfast. Maybe we should have.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Elizabethtown for 2 nights. One of those night we ate here...big mistake. Waitress was friendly, but not that great at her job. We ordered and it took forever for the food to arrive. I can only assume because it was waiting for our server to bring it to us , because it was definitely not hot when we got it. You could had died of thirst before you could get a refill on your drink. Probably the worse cracker barrel, far as food goes, I've been to...

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We often stop at Cracker Barrel when traveling because they are dependably the same wherever you go, or so I thought. We've never been to one this bad! The "special" pictured on the sign looked much better than the actual food. Three slices of turkey pictured on the sign, only one on my wife's plate accompanied by dried up hashbrown casserole and a teaspoon of gravy and some sort of soupy coleslaw stuff. My chicken tenders were anything but tender. They seemed like they had been microwaved for too long. About an 1/8" thick piece of chicken covered with 1/2" of breading, and served with the same dried up hashbrown casserole. The corn and the biscuits were OK. And to add to the lousy food, our server was some grumpy grandma that acted like she would rather be doing anything else than serving us food.

The hotel next door wasn't all that great so, I guess Elizabethtown will not be on our list of places to stay on our next trip.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This Cracker Barrel is typical of Cracker Barrel. Friendly service and decent food. We were there very early (about 7AM) and the staff wasn't quite up to speed yet. Seating took quite a bit longer than it should but the wait staff was quick and efficient. Food was hot, tasty and delivered quickly. Only about 90% accurate but deficiencies were quickly addressed.

Access is very convenient from I65 and easy access to other travel needs are close by. (Gas, groceries etc)

Good place to stop for that meal on the raod