“A nice surprise”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Based on a reference, I held a business meeting at the Stone Hearth. We arrived just after they opened and the parking lot was empty, which made me a little nervous. I was very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was beautiful, yet comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the salmon and steamed vegetables and my Coke was always full. I'm not sure if I will be in Elizabeth town again, but if I am I will dine here.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great staff, but the food was very bland. Really disappointed. Left there still hungry just because the food wasn't good and didn't eat what I had off the buffet.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This place had a really nice ambiance and very friendly staff but I hate to say that the food was a little bland. It wasn't bad, just bland. My husband and I both had a beef entree. A little onion, garlic S & P would have gone a long way.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Stopped in while traveling. Found the service and staff very attentive. The food was the star. Excellent steak, perfectly prepared. Even the burger drew raves. An unexpected surprise was the dessert, a pie named "The Filly", a pecan, coconut and butterscotch delight. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We stopped into the Stone Hearth for dinner while visiting Elizabethtown on a day trip. We made the choice because of TripAdvisor and once again were not led astray.

The food was very good and fairly priced for this level of dining (semi-upscale). The service was outstanding. The soup & salad bar was included for a very modest additional charge and was great - the french onion soup was some of the best I've ever had. The service, however, is what will lead us to visit again if we happen to return to Elizabethtown in the future - great job!