“needs a remodel / food was very bland”
Review of Stone Hearth Restaurant - CLOSED

Stone Hearth Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I took my granddaughter there because I remember it being one of the finest dining restaurants in Elizabethtown. I was so disappointed. I have not been back since.

1  Thank Annette A

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Like many reviewers we were pleasantly surprised to have a great meal. We arrived around 5:30 on a Friday night and the parking lot was empty. Very dark and dated interior. The service was very slow but great food! We tried to go again on the Monday after the eclipse but they were completely overwhelmed.

1  Thank Jahmmy
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Based on a reference, I held a business meeting at the Stone Hearth. We arrived just after they opened and the parking lot was empty, which made me a little nervous. I was very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was beautiful, yet comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the salmon and steamed vegetables and my Coke was always full. I'm not sure if I will be in Elizabeth town again, but if I am I will dine here.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great staff, but the food was very bland. Really disappointed. Left there still hungry just because the food wasn't good and didn't eat what I had off the buffet.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This place had a really nice ambiance and very friendly staff but I hate to say that the food was a little bland. It wasn't bad, just bland. My husband and I both had a beef entree. A little onion, garlic S & P would have gone a long way.