“Quiet, great service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Every time we go the service is good and the last time it was so good I talked with the manager about how much I appreciated them hiring such nice staff. The meals always taste good and are nicely presented. I've never seen anyone cleaning but the restaurant is very clean.

1  Thank Warren W

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Feel like you will get good food when you enter and then you actually do. We go every Valentine's day and several other times during the year.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I took my granddaughter there because I remember it being one of the finest dining restaurants in Elizabethtown. I was so disappointed. I have not been back since.

1  Thank Annette A
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Like many reviewers we were pleasantly surprised to have a great meal. We arrived around 5:30 on a Friday night and the parking lot was empty. Very dark and dated interior. The service was very slow but great food! We tried to go again on the Monday after the eclipse but they were completely overwhelmed.

1  Thank Jahmmy
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Based on a reference, I held a business meeting at the Stone Hearth. We arrived just after they opened and the parking lot was empty, which made me a little nervous. I was very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was beautiful, yet comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. I enjoyed the salmon and steamed vegetables and my Coke was always full. I'm not sure if I will be in Elizabeth town again, but if I am I will dine here.