“SLOW”

Taco Bell
Ranked #105 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I do not care what time of day you go to this place, it takes you over ten minutes to get your food.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We picked up a couple of "snack boxes" to enjoy at our hotel on a dreary night after our day-time adventure at The Ark Encounter. Chicken has never tasted so good as it did for me and my grandson in our pajamas watching National Lampoon's Vacation on t.v. in the hotel room.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This Taco Bell is also a KFC combo store. I went to drive thru to pick up chicken. After waiting 45 minutes in the drive thru. I was told at the window that they didn't have enough chicken to fill my order. I was told what they did have and then it took another 15 minutes to fill my order. After I recieved my order I parked in the parking lot to check my order. Half of my order was missing. I went inside and waited again. The inside of the store was as unorganized and dirty as the service was POOR! I would never go back, EVER!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

this is the 2nd time I have visited this exact location while in the area and it is terrible. Service is so slow. you are better off driving further down the road for a newer facility and probably faster service.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Love the grand nachos with chicken. Of course the food is inexpensive and great when you are on the run.