“The burritos to end all burritos”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #55 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 5 April 2017

My heart had a hole in it when Moe's left town, but it was filled perfectly by Qdoba. I do with they would bring back their queso Diablo. Seeing the manager in the yoga pants with the perfect butt all but makes up for it

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Love the food and the employee's were friendly and the food price's are just a little bit to high, but you do get your Money worth's, and they have this Awards point's program which is good . I always get me a Taco Salad fix my way and chip's with the 3-cheese sauce . Before I go to Taco bell I will go here first to eat, unless they are closed for the day.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a quick bite before a doctor appointment, it was our first time eating there and it was good. I had the 3 tacos but I will get a burrito next time. Loved their drink variety.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We've eaten at other Qdoba's before and always enjoyed our food but this one was very generous with their portions and as always the food was fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Excellent addition to E-town. For those that say it is pricey, perhaps compared to Taco Bell, but not in the same league. Like most Qdobas, this one is fresh, quick, and provides consistently tasty mexican food.