“Always tasty”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Qdoba is always good. I get the burrito bowl. I usually get chicken. It's very filling and more than I need. This location is newer and usually clean. They also have nachos, tacos and burritos.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

A lot of food for the money. Fresh and lots of options to add on. The staff is fairly friendly and the day we went the place could have used a little cleaning but nothing bad.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Once a fairly decent place to eat it sure has changed for the worst! I came in 2 days ago in the afternoon, only to find the line with cold leftover food from the lunch crowd. I asked for fresh rice and was told there are only 2 people working and she could not get rice. So she scraped the side off the metal container to offer me a spoonful of rice. The chicken = same story, some dry looking pieces of chicken where thrown into my burrito bowl. Wasn't asked if I wanted beans, I guess that would have required to speak to me, the paying customer. I saw this place open and loved going there, over the last 2 years it has been a steady decline. I will find another place to take my $$.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch. We both got the 3 tacos and the food was fine. I have eaten at Qdoba's before but not at this location before. Our issue wasn't the food but more about hand hygiene and infection control. We saw one of the employees change a band aid on her forearm by the food line, didn't see her wash her hands. One girl was eating chips in between helping customers walking around touching things. Out of the 5 employees we only saw 1 of them wash their hands before helping a customer. I went online and wrote a complaint and asked to be contacted and have yet to hear from anyone at Qdoba.
Like I said the food was fine but this particular store needs to be more aware that the handling of food can be done in a cleaner way. My husband and I weren't looking for them to mess up but the way our seats faced the food line you couldn't help but watch the employees.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

My heart had a hole in it when Moe's left town, but it was filled perfectly by Qdoba. I do with they would bring back their queso Diablo. Seeing the manager in the yoga pants with the perfect butt all but makes up for it