“My Favorite Mexican Restaurant in Elizabethtown...”
Review of Mi Jalisco

Mi Jalisco
Ranked #32 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Elizabethtown is my home area so I eat at just about every restaurant sooner or later. I can honestly say that this is my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. We always get good service and get our food quickly.

This restaurant is owned by the same people that own 'El Tapatio' (located by Kroger and the Towne Mall) and so the menu is identical. Pricing is typical for a regular Mexican restaurant.

I recommend the queso dip, tacos de carne asada, the steak burrito, and the fajita tacos.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Mi Jalisco's is a great place to eat. Every time my family has eaten there it has been really good. The portions are huge. The staff is very attentive.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I have visited other Mexican restaurants in Elizabethtown, but prefer Mi Jalisco because of its friendly service, pleasant atmosphere, and delicious food. I particularly enjoy the seafood fajitas- Fajitas Del Mar. They're consistently good, with a nice variety of seafood. They have a very large selection of wonderful dishes, and this is an appropriate place for lunch or dinner with either family or a large group of friends, that is also child-friendly.
I have never been disappointed with a meal here.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Traveling through but will not stop here again. Don't get me wrong, it was not terrible, just average and not worth making a side trip for us. The chips and salsa were not very good, nor was the rice. Guacamole was excellent, as were the chili rellenos. One note that could have had an impact, we did stop mid-Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Fast friendly service. The restaurant is clean and the food was delicious and the portions were generous.