“Yummy lunch”
Review of Los Nopales

Los Nopales
Ranked #30 of 140 Restaurants in Elizabethtown
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Los Nopales, we specialize in the Authentic Mexican Experience within the Heartland Area in Kentucky. So visit our Authentic Mexican Restaurant to enjoy some of our delicious Authentic Meixcan Cuisine or simply drop in and say ¡Hola!
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Had the Polo Loco which is a chicken breast with green peppers and onions smothered in cheese with beans and rice. It was fantastic! Waitress was great and atmosphere was good!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch today. Got our food and just looking at it we were iffy. The cheese wasn't melted and our chicken and steak was cold. Sent it back. Got the same exact plates. Yea everything was hot but from a microwave! Started eating my steak, nothing but fat and chewy. I didn't take another bite. The salsa, straight tomato paste from a can. Do NOT waste your money. Authentic my butt! Taco bell is more authentic!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My most favorite Mexican restaurant! I live in Campbellsville and any time I travel to etown I MUST eat here!!!!!!
Service is always friendly and on top of things, clean, AMAZING food!!!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Good food & reasonable prices. Servers are friendly & are prompt on waiting on you. They have an outdoor seating area which is really nice during the evening hours when it is cooler.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My family loves to go here for lunch. The lunch menu is budget friendly. The quality of the food and service is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2016