“Delicious Gyros”

It's Greek To ME
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Erlanger
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here on a Friday night around 7. I wasn't expecting a crowd since I figured it was more of a lunch place. The place was hopping however. We ordered at the counter and had to wait a bit for our food. It was piping hot and fresh when it came out. I got a chicken gyro and my husband got a regular gyro. We split an order of fries. The gyros were delicious. The fries were ok, the crinkle cut kind that I'm not too crazy about. The seasoning was a bit heavy also. We actually were still a bit hungry, so I would recommend getting a platter for dinner.

It's a great find here in Northern Kentucky for Greek food. I would highly recommend trying out Greek to Me.

1  Thank ww1319

Reviewed 5 June 2015

Four of us had lunch here and it worked out great! We all ordered something different - my salad was freshly made. The staff were attentive and hard working.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Lots of different kinds of greek sandwiches to choose from. Our first time eating here. There were so many different kinds to choose from it was hard to decide. My husband decided to go traditional and got the big george. The meat was delicious. I got one of the chicken sandwiches but I can't remember the name. Again delicious. The only problem I had was the place was not real clean. Most of the tables needing wiping off and the floor needed sweeping. It didn't have a dirty feel but more like messy.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

My wife and I were returning from a getaway in Cincinnati and had to stop by Greek to Me on our way back to Lexington (this was probably our fifth or sixth visit). This was the first time our young children had eaten at this restaurant, so we were excited to introduce them to Gyros. They both ate them up! I always get the Gyro platter (comes with a drink and Greek fries). Consistently delicious. The restaurant had been redecorated since our last visit and served our family well. The one thing I will mention is that their Pepsi machine was having some issues that day (3 products "out of order"), but they did offer cans in place of the beverages that were missing, so that was good. We always try and stop here when traveling to/from Cincinnati because the there are no gyro places like this close to Lexington. Thanks for another great visit!

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Quick, friendly service and the gyros are great. We always go for the combo with the fries. Always satisfied with the food.