“Gyro gonna' like it!”

It's Greek To ME
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Erlanger
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Greek to Me is our favorite Greek option. We often call ahead and pick up our order, which is typically classic Gyros, Spanakopita, and an occasional Baklava. The Gyros and meaty and delicious, and the Spanakopita and Baklava are excellent as well. The employees are also very courteous and friendly. I believe they're closed on Sundays.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

My family has been going to Greek to Me since they opened and have always enjoyed. A not to be missed restaurant to Gyro lovers passing through.

After more than a decade of ordering the "Classic Gyro" and Big George, I ventured to other Gyro creations and had the Gyro BLT "GBLT" today and was so impressed. It had mayo instead of taziki sauce and tons of bacon and lettuce and still 1/3 lb of gyro meat and tomatoes.

The hand carved Gyro meat from spit is what makes Greek2Me distinct from Gyros everywhere else. The expanded menu offers a twist on traditional American items while retaining the uniqueness of the pita and beef - lamb combo.

Bottom line, if you enjoy classic Gyros, Greek to me is a must have. If you want to expand your taste buds, their are some outstanding twists on the classic equally noteworthy. The lemon pepper fries are always a great complement to the gyro.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here on a Friday night around 7. I wasn't expecting a crowd since I figured it was more of a lunch place. The place was hopping however. We ordered at the counter and had to wait a bit for our food. It was piping hot and fresh when it came out. I got a chicken gyro and my husband got a regular gyro. We split an order of fries. The gyros were delicious. The fries were ok, the crinkle cut kind that I'm not too crazy about. The seasoning was a bit heavy also. We actually were still a bit hungry, so I would recommend getting a platter for dinner.

It's a great find here in Northern Kentucky for Greek food. I would highly recommend trying out Greek to Me.

1  Thank ww1319
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Four of us had lunch here and it worked out great! We all ordered something different - my salad was freshly made. The staff were attentive and hard working.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Lots of different kinds of greek sandwiches to choose from. Our first time eating here. There were so many different kinds to choose from it was hard to decide. My husband decided to go traditional and got the big george. The meat was delicious. I got one of the chicken sandwiches but I can't remember the name. Again delicious. The only problem I had was the place was not real clean. Most of the tables needing wiping off and the floor needed sweeping. It didn't have a dirty feel but more like messy.