“Restaurant ”

Gunpowder Creek Cookery
Ranked #142 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food good portions reasonably-priced, family restaurant. Great breakfast. Clean, friendly, great service. My daughter goes there every weekend with her family.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Atmosphere was great clean nice food not great the new owners did away with double decker's ? had breakfast eggs and goetta potato's the goetta was good but it was a very small serving !! for the price need to have a larger serving ,coffee was strong...need to get Wallingford the fish sandwich was fair... tarter sauce was not great !! ice tea was good

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I love the servers here. Breakfast at least once a week. It's the good greasy breakfast of Waffle House without it being, you know...Waffle House. Will stop by another time for Dinner. Good food, Good Service. Friendly and Affordable.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I walked in and looked at the menu. It is a fairly new restaurant to me. There was a few other restaurants that was at this location that failed.
So I looked at the menu and they had quite a lot of menu items.
Well I looked at the sandwich board and it had the special of the day. So I decided to stay. I ordered my food. The salad was cool and fresh and crisp.the country fried chicken patties were delicious. Everything was delivered hot . I like this place. It has been renovated and it was nice

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I recently visited this place for lunch with a friend. I ordered a cheese burger and my friend ordered a wrap. The wrap was watery and had no flavor. My burger barely had cheese on it and was nearly burned to a crisp even though I asked for medium well. It was chewy and disgusting. We had Michelle M as our server and she had the worst attitude ever. She never checked on us so we were stuck eating disgusting food and never got a drink refill. I really wish this place was still Z's Cafe. At least the servers were friendly and the food was decent. I will never go to this nasty place again.