“Tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Acapulco's Phone Number: 859-282-0687
Description: Acapulco's Phone Number: 859-282-0687
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a gift certificate which is why I went. I noticed there were many regulars because they all talked to the servers as friends catching up on who was off the last time they had come in, vacations, etc.

The food was good. The decor was nice. The noise level was fine.

It's a little hidden in a shopping center.

I will go back for sure.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Visiting friends in the area and they suggested this place for a get together dinner. From first impressions it resembles nearly every Mexican restaurant in the area but looks were deceiving. The menu was a bit more varied than other Mexican places. The wait staff was attentive but not hovering. Tried the Pollo Patrone, new on the menu and was pleasantly surprised. Flavoring and ample serving for a fair price.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went out for night with boyfriend. Dinner was great like always. I always order the same thing. The fajitas. He always orders the burrito supreme. We got seated right away. Our server was always right there with refills. And checking that everything was ok. I have all of my friends and family go there also. Always a good experience. Keep on doing what your doing. I will be back again real soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We love this restaurant and eat here often. The margaritas are excellent and go down like water (so watch out!). We typically order fajitas but they have a fairly wide menu, and I'm told the other foods are also terrific. The staff is great and very friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Eating as a party of one. Hostess seated me at a booth in the bar area. Server brought chips and salsa very quickly. After that, service went downhill. Took 15 minutes before waiter showed up to take drink order. Went ahead and placed order for appetizer and entree. Drink showed up. Appetizer arrived at same time as entree. Wasn’t until I was finished that waiter asked if everything was ok. No offer to refill my empty drink glass.

Food is tasty, especially liked the chips and salsa and the Guacamole Mexicans.