“Better than average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 10 January 2018

My wife and I were looking for a good place prior to a flight the next morning. She had the French Toast and I had the Mom Combo meal. We had a bit of a wait, but that was okay. We walked around the store. It is a little smaller than most Cracker Barrels.

The food was brought out promptly and the food was good. I like the All Day Beakfast concept.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We got there close to 9pm. They still had the daily special, and served a great meal! The service was good, very friendly.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I love Cracker Barrel. A lot of favorites there. I love the chicken and dumplins. This location is always busy but usually seated fairly quickly. The store is nice to browse around while waiting. Staff is efficient and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I brought a church group on a tour of the Ark Encounter and stopped her to eat Dinner. The place was full and we pulled up with a bus of 30....amazingly, they had us all seated within 20 minutes. The food was good as usual and we're glad we stopped here.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I love the fact I can go into a Cracker Barrel in Harrison, Ohio or Shelbyville, In. or Georgetown KY and get the same meal. I love the grilled chicken tenders with the carrots and Mac n cheese. I also love the grilled tenders salad. My granddaughter loves the chicken n dumplings. There are too many choices to choose from. Most of all I love that you can get breakfast all day.

Date of visit: August 2017