“Espresso Roast was Good”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Went in for the morning dark roast and got the espresso roast which did the trick. The service was fast.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Stopped here after getting off of a plane and needed coffee bad for my drive home. I made it to this Starbucks 5 minutes before they closed but they didn't rush me and took very good care of me.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The last time I visited this location, I placed a go order via the app. 15 minutes later walked in to find my order not ready. Waited 15 minutes as other people received their orders. Asked a barista if my order was ready? And was told they no longer have what the app allowed me to order. Had to wait another 10 minutes to get a different drink (that I had already paid for via the app so I was kinda stuck getting something). This location is extremely busy. My suggestion is; Starbucks needs to address the volume issues with this location, or otherwise customers may not return! I will drive the extra 10 minutes to go elsewhere just so I do not have to deal with the large crowd hassle.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for a latte prior to embarking on a 10hr drive. Extremely slow service & they weren't very busy.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Went twice recently. Both times there was a long line but it moved relatively quickly. Drinks were made as ordered, no complaints. One food item was charged at a price higher than displayed. We discussed this with the manager who stated it was an error and refunded the item price. Overall, this is a good Starbucks location.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!