“Busy but always friendly”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Met a friend here for coffee and fellowship. The place was crowded but the service was again excellent and friendly. We found a table to visit and talk while enjoying great coffee and hot chocolate!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Use to be good, but lowering the quality of everything they sell, buying cheaper products to use to make everything, service goes from great to the worst I've ever had, use to go here all the time a regular, but tired of their attitude and service, and definitely the companies ignorant political views affect me giving them another try as bad as they have become on service and drinks and constantly raising prices and making things smaller.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Went in for the morning dark roast and got the espresso roast which did the trick. The service was fast.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Stopped here after getting off of a plane and needed coffee bad for my drive home. I made it to this Starbucks 5 minutes before they closed but they didn't rush me and took very good care of me.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The last time I visited this location, I placed a go order via the app. 15 minutes later walked in to find my order not ready. Waited 15 minutes as other people received their orders. Asked a barista if my order was ready? And was told they no longer have what the app allowed me to order. Had to wait another 10 minutes to get a different drink (that I had already paid for via the app so I was kinda stuck getting something). This location is extremely busy. My suggestion is; Starbucks needs to address the volume issues with this location, or otherwise customers may not return! I will drive the extra 10 minutes to go elsewhere just so I do not have to deal with the large crowd hassle.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!