“Closed and reopened as Acapulco Mexican Restaurant ”

El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #81 of 238 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

El Mariachi has closed and reopened as Acapulco Mexican Restaurant. The menu is typical Mexican with some interesting variations. I have stopped by for lunch and dinner. Each time the food was good but the service was very slow.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went for lunch. Food was pretty good, service was fine. Not fancy but good if you're in the mood for authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We waited almost one hour to be seated. We then waited over an hour for our food. They never brought the food. We asked for the food to go since our group needed to leave. Twenty minutes later we still did not get our food to go. Our group was tired of waiting so we walked out. Very poor service. Seemed to be more concerned about serving alcohol in the bar area.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

We first ate here for my bday. We went on a Saturday and I was surprised they had lunch specials. Love that! I had the fajitas. They were wonderful. Oh, I forgot the salsa tasted home made not that old jar stuff. My husband told the manager it was my bday and he brought me fried ice- cream. So good! I have been back again and had the burrito and it was great. My family is never disappointed. The place is very clean, service is great and did I forget a $5 dollar coupon on the back of your Kroger receipt. My new favorite Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Very pleasant restaurant with excellent service and better than average food. Homemade salsa is a home run.