Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
SAVE US$21
PricelineUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
All reviews the executive lounge upgraded to a junior suite shuttle leaves front desk early departure decent variety great hotel terrible stay bottled water updated hotel nice friendly staff didn t work church group room temp enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet cracker barrel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Clean functional rooms which are adequate for short duration stays of a few days. Breakfast is only take out because of covid restrictions but there is a Cracker Barrel next door as well as a Raffertys so you have a couple of dining options.A shuttle service runs to the airport at half hour intervals.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lori Fahey, Sales at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Cincinnati Airport! We are conveniently located near many restaurants which is great for our guests! Please come back again!

Reviewed 5 November 2020

Here for biz overnight, and several factors are leading me to conclude that this property is either not meeting the Hilton standards or a fake Hilton.

a) Check-in : front desk was pretty curt - not that we expect peachy impressions, but you are the face of the hotel, and this is a Hilton. When I asked if they have my HH #, the reply was " it's direct bill, you don't get any credit/points". In and of itself, that is not true. I travel all across the US, and whether points/credit is due, usually depends on the contract between the hotel property and the organization that engaged it.

b) Room : Mostly comfortable, but some areas are in disrepair (bathroom door is rotting). There's enough work space, and bed was firm enough. However, view from room is very desirable for a mental patient.

c) Fitness room : this is closed, citing the COVID pandemic and directives from the local authorities. Many properties that I've been to in the last 6 months across the US have 'controlled' access to fitness rooms, and they even sanitize the equipment AFTER a guest has used it. One could also limit the number of people using the facility at any one time. Even B properties in some small city have used this practise.

d) No water bottles were provided in the room. If my memory serves me right, most Hilton properties, provide their guests with a couple of bottles of water. There isn't an in-room safe either.

Bottom line is - this does not feel like a Hilton property at all. Wasn't welcomed nor acknowledged as a HH member.

Room tip: Ask for higher floors
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention so that we may address them. There have been several things changed at our hotel and all hotels due to the pandemic that we hope to get back to soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2020

My first real trip in 6 months. Wow like forever. The Hilton was convenient to the Airport and family in the area. Front desk people were very helpful and wore masks. Except for one lady I only saw twice. She wore a mask hanging below her chin. Like really. Why bother. While no customers were interacting with her, fellow employees were surrounding her. Lots of parking. Room was large, well taken care of and I give a B on cleanliness. A good vacuum would solve this issue. Bath was clean (visually at least). They are marking the rooms with a protective seal for cleanliness. Nice touch. Kind of reminds me of the toilet seat seals you would find back in the 80's. Food is limited. Carryout from the restaurant. They were fast and the food was tasty. Only interesting point was an aggressive housekeeper that was banging down the doors at 9am. A knock, no verbal, key sliding in the lock and surprise. Luckily I had the door safety latch on. Put that door hanger on the outside. Its good to travel again. In the Covid-19 world I give them credit for doing a good job with the limitations.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank leroyk822
Lori Fahey, Sales at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Cincinnati Airport! It is good to see guests again!

Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

We had phone keys, preoaid, and auto check out so never needed to stop at the lobby. When we saw staff by the elevator, it was strange they never said hello, or welcome or anything. Masks required, of course, but talking should still he ok. Still, the room was clean. A good restaurant and a Cracker Barrel, too were a short walk across the parking lot, which was convenient.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Checked in for 1 night on Sat, 2/29, after arriving on an overseas flight. Got to my room and discovered the bathroom hadn't been cleaned. Toilet seat was up, and whatever male had checked out of the room prior had terrible aim. Disgusting. I'll give a little bit of a mulligan to the screw up, as I was checking in a little early, about 2:15.

Went back to the front desk, was apologized to, and was upgraded to a junior suite. Back upstairs. Keys wouldn't work. Back downstairs for a 2nd time. Given a new set of keys. Keys still wouldn't work. Rather than go back downstairs to the front desk for a THIRD time, got someone from housekeeping to let me in the room, and call downstairs to bring up a new set of keys. New set of keys brought up, which still wouldn't work (not sure why the housekeeper's key did). Had maintenance up to my room to fix the lock (the older style key card reader where you insert the key card). Gentleman from maintenance had to make 4 trips up to the room. Apparently the server was down the night before, which played a role in the malfunctioning key card reader. Involved calling a locksmith, and hooking up a tablet to the locking mechanism and reprogramming it. Long story short, problem was finally fixed. This whole delay screwed up my plans for that late afternoon.

Everything subsequent was fine. Junior suite was clean, quiet (believe the hotel was lightly booked for that Sat-Sun), bed was comfortable, was able to set room temp to my liking, room had a small safe and small refrigerator. Workout facility was good for a full service hotel (dumbells even go to 75 lbs). Buffet breakfast was excellent. Hotel shuttle was good. Staff was pleasant.

Despite the terrible start to my stay, I would give the hotel another shot and stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DK_1173
Roving23831496037, Director of Sales at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Thank you for your kind words after a rough start! Please try us again as that is not our norm!
Lori Fahey, Director of Sales