“Family dinner”

Fort Mitchell Public House
Reviewed 5 January 2018

If you live or grew up near here chances are you will run into someone you know which is why I love it. Menu isn't very big and I'm a picky eater, but I did have a salad and it was delicious! I definitely want to go back especially in the summer because the outside seating is so beautiful. Staff was awesome, everyone was so friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Stopped here on our way to Louisville because we were looking for something different. Great atmosphere inside. It was Halloween so tasteful decorations. Food was great. Our server was new I think but he was thorough and we did fine. Really wonderful spinach artichoke dip. We order this a lot of places so we're hard to impress but this was really good. At our table we ordered Jambalaya, the Italian Sub, Public House Burger and I got the Ham and Swiss. They have chips made in house which could have been saltier but were still good. We meant to order dessert but were stuffed. Everyone there friendly. They greeted us from the bar area upon entering and told us all to have a nice day as we exited. It was a good experience! I recommend you stop!

1  Thank Marsha H
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We found plenty of variety to keep us happy. Or order included a cheeseburger and jambalaya. Both were very good! Excellent service complemented the meal. I would definitely return and recommend to others.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Enjoyed myself and so did my friends. Liked the environment and staff was great. Recommend. Will be bacl.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice and quaint restaurant in Fort Mitchell KY. Enjoyed their outdoor dining. Service is quick and menu is diverse