“Great Neighborhood Spot!”
Review of Camporosso

Camporosso
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times .. Great place for wood fired pizza, pasta, salad. Really enjoyed the salads with homemade red wine vinegar dressing. The margarita pizza was my favorite and the 4 cheese without red sauce was delicious as well. Wine and craft beer selection is good. We had to wait for a table on a very busy Friday night, but that was to be expected. Shows how much the community welcomes this establishment! The Owner came over and chatted with us and even sent over some delicious gelato samples- highly recommend them! Will definitely keep this restaurant in our weekend rotation!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to Camporosso many times and I've enjoyed everything I've tried. I love all the wood fired pizzas, but the Margherita pizza is my favorite. The meatballs are great and the sauce is so fresh and delicious. The buffalo chicken and bacon classic pizza is very good. I love to find great independently owned restaurants and this is definitely one of them. The owners regularly stop by the tables and they truly appreciate your business. I'm hoping they'll start offering call in carry out. If you are looking for a place to dine and have a quiet conversation, go early before it gets crowded, the restaurant is loud and it can be difficult to converse.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went out for a girls night. Wait was minimal and the bar was open. The pizza and food was delicious, the ambiance was fun and the prices were reasonable. Great for family or friends.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

What a neat dining experience, especially to see the wood fired oven up close - What. A. Beauty! And then to taste the Italian pizza - YUM! You have to try the meatball appetizer.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have eaten here several times. The wood oven pizza makes me keep coming back. I love the fig and prosciutto pizza. I've tried it other places, but none can compare. Last Saturday I tried a pizza with pepperoni and peppers. It was another great Camporosso pizza. The reason for the 4/5 rating was for the Margherita pizza I had on my first visit. It was dry and I did not care for the sauce. So glad I went back and tried something else.