“Delicious Wings!!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t resist Midway’s smokes wings they are the best in town! They also have great burgers.
Family friendly for dinner. Craft beers.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have eaten there many times and service depends on time of day and waitress. They do not have extra help waiting to serve so service can be spotty. Order a beer first and relax. This is not a five star restaurant only a local one to get a beer and a burger. Relax and take your time and enjoy.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

So its tough to rate this place. The Burger I had was so good. The service was spot on. Their beers and bourbon selection very good. But, i went for lunch and i paid far too much for a burger, side salad, and iced tea. The food was good, but the value is questionable.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Such a shame. This is our second visit to this restaurant. Love to shop small. I was a little hesitant to go because I had my young child along and it is a bar like atmosphere. When we arrived there were many families with young children eating outside so I felt fine about eating here. Started off good, fried pickles were great. The waitress was all over the place but not at our table. Drinks never were refilled. Food was brought out by someone else. Although the food was decent the horrible service ruined the entire experience. Then to be topped off with rap music playing outside , which I am usually fond of, but not while they are dropping the f bomb while my young son was trying to finish his $15 hamburger. Never again!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Wings are fantastic and other folks at our table had sandwiches which were all well received. Awesome bourbon selection and lots of craft beers. Entire staff was very friendly and helpful...can't want to go back.