“Fantastic seafood”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Great seafood, very fresh and served as per the local tradition. Excellent wine selection and the fact the restaurant is a slow food supporter adds to the quality of the dishes

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This restaurant offers a menu full of Slow Food ingredients or suggestions. Along with à la carte, there are also preset menus (EUR 25 or 35). Both include at least a starter, a main and a dessert, plus a glass of delicious local wine.
I had three meals there as I was staying in their hotel, and I tasted pretty much all they had to offer in the way of seafood. Some dishes were good, some others were absolutely excellent: you can tell how each dish is the final product of a careful mix of tradition and a tiny bit of innovation, with very great consideration being given to the quality and provenance of the ingredients.
The ambiance is light, summery as is appropriate for a beachfront establishment. Although surprisingly slow, service is informative and courteous without being overly friendly. Prices are proportinate, although I would say a little below the range that the quality of the food would demand. I'll happily go back whenever I have a chance.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my Fiancée have been dining at this place twice since we visited it last week , we were watching sunset near by and we discover this place on TripAdvisor ,
The place is always packed so you better book a day in advance , we have been lucky that just before we called a tables cancelled and they let us in. The ambiance is not one of the most luxurious but it blends in well with the all white furnishing.
At very entrance you can see they have local deli displayed for sale , included a modest wines enoteca . The restaurant present a very local cuisine focused on territory specialties. Such as lagoon fish and local day catches from the argentario peninsula.
The prices are one of the best around . Raw fish platter @ 16€ excellent white wines below 30€ and attention to details is never missed , service is excellent and the food according to my opinion is the best in a 20 miles range. If you want to avoid cocky expensive tourist place and frozen fish sold for fresh.
Well you better stop by this place !!.
Local ingredients ,well executed, best quality food that you can buy for the right price ! !!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I was on a motorcycle trip to Ponza,
I find this small restaurant and it was really ownsome that i find these people.
Great Service ans great kitchen!!
Regards Murat

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Although the portions aren't terribly generous, the quality is exceptionally high, and the variety in the menu is very satisfactory.
Second time here, definitely not the last!