“Superb Steak”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2017

family dinner for our 30th wedding anniversary - treat of the kids
we all had steak. got a rib eye for myself. that was just so delicious.
everyone was just happy with the steak.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We weren't sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised.
Service was excellent.
Food was amazing.
All in all, would definitely recommend and definitely go back soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant serve healthy steam food but not enough fresh seafood variety.

Beef kebab variety is good. The Alaska crab is serve fresh and not like many seafood restaurant that show life crab but serve on the table is not the one we pick !!! Good to know this restaurant honesty.

They should serve more type of soup base and more combo set. The price are little pricey but the environment , service and sitting area is comfortable.

The washroom is too dim and not well lighted. Hope they will brighten up soon. The lady complain not able to see if the toilet seat is clean or not.

The air ventilation is not strong enough. After dinner our shirt are smelly ...... they should pay attention to the air ventilation.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Impressed by their high ceiling and chandelier. All seatings are surrounding their bar and oyster bar. Angus steak are Angus steak, fool proved. Their portion are small yet tend to come in multiple courses.
That arrangement could be interesting if the numerous small dishes came in a timely manner. Most of their servers are Asian, they are all professional.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Was disappointed with the service and food, the seafood doesn't smell right and they told me that's how it is. I didn't even ask for a refund or anything but since than I don't think I had the right service. So I just leave asap and I will not come back. With the same price I am paying I could get way better food and service somewhere else.