All reviewsbourbon trailmakers markmaker's mark distillerywell run hotelquiet locationcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsbourbon countryking roomnice hotelindoor pooloatmealexcellent staystaff was friendlythe hotel staffwould stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We stayed here for one night when we went on the Maker's Mark Distillery tour. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Not much to do in the area, though. We left early and did not have time for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jeanne S
Becky E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting the Lebanon, KY area! I appreciate your comments about your stay but was concerned about the scores. Was there something we could have done to have made your stay better?

I look forward to having you stay with us again should you return to the area.

Take care,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We’ve used this hotel several times. Two weeks ago we Booked 2 rooms for 4 nights- $1000. When the guys got to hotel with Expedia “Guaranteed” reservation, they wouldn’t honor it. Apparently they overbooked. There were no other rooms available in town. Expedia blamed hotel. Hotel didn’t care. This is unacceptable. Must have got more money from a later booking. They had 2 weeks to notify us they couldn’t honor reservation. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Becky E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

If you would, please contact me to check on your booking. This is the first I have heard of anyone not having their reservations. I will look forward to hearing from you so we can get this problem resolved!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Hotel selected for being in the middle of the route (VA-KS) as a rest stop. It is a little out-of-the-way hotel (from I-64) but well worth the the trip. Friendly staff, very clean rooms and an awesome hot breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I am very comfortable and well taken care of when I visit Lebanon KY. The rooms are not huge but nicely appointed. My bed was very comfortable as were the pillows. They had feather and down alternative pillows. Bathroom was spotless. The internet connection was good also. Breakfeast was well presented and the food was good. Pretty standard selection of toaster items, cereal, oatmeal, and hot entree.
This is a nice place to stay for business or pleasure. It is located in the heart of bourbon country so it would be perfect for a little weekend of sipping bourbon and enjoying the nice people in Kentucky

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017

My sister a good friend and I traveled to Lebanon for a ribbon cutting event at Canton Cooperage where my brother works. He and his co-workers from California were staying at the Hampton as well. They had taken over the lobby and were sipping and chatting when we came in. The desk staff were so sweet and accommodating. The room was very comfortable and they even gave us a little snack pack when we left the next day. All in all a surprisingly wonderful stay

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family