“Dinner ”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Pizza is our Art, Beer is our Muse, Good times are always on our menu. Home of the UK Wildcat fans.
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Super fun place. The decor is as interesting as the name. Inside the doors you will be greated by a giant rainbow colored mushroom. There is a tree in the middle of the bar. The whole restaurant is painted with colorful murals and fun characters. The servers were great and attentive. The pizza was excellent. Homemade crust cooked on pizza stones. The crust is very thick on the end then gets thinner. Almost like New York style. We had a pepperoni, a deluxe and a spinach salad. The deluxe veggies were cut very large and still slightly crunchy. I do not care for such large veggies on my pizza but the rest of my party loved it. It made it easy for me to pick off the toppings I didn’t like. The pepperoni was perfect. The spinach salad had candied pecans (house made) apples, pears, some dried fruit and feta cheese. My daughter added grilled chicken to it. She loved the salad so much she asked for another! I did see someone order a calzone and it looked very good. If I go back I will be trying one of those. The pizza is very filling. We highly recommend this place. The tap beer wasn’t very cold and pretty flat so I recommend getting a bottle or can.

mellowlexlou, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

If you like above great pizza and a very cool place to eat, this is your place. I went here for the first time, and I’m mad at myself that I have never gone here before.

mellowlexlou, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the review. Come back and see us soon. Stay Mellow!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were simply 'food' disappointed in a recent visit to a high end hotel so we chose to have Mellow Mushroom delivered. The website was a breeze as were the selections. The gluten options are great as are the normal and specialty pizza options and everything tasted wonderful! The salads were extremely fresh and very enjoyable as well, not to mention the wonderful Calzones. Our 3 boys ordered the big Cookies and the absolutely loved them as well! We will certainly order again if in the KY area!

mellowlexlou, General Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

My fiance and I visit this place regularly. The crust is vegan and only has three ingredients. You can have any pizza made vegan and they offer vegan cheese! Everyone is very friendly and all the staff we have dealt with is very knowledgeable about the ingredients used. If you want a quick and easy dinner, I highly suggest this pizza place.

1  Thank Christina H
mellowlexlou, Owner at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for the review. Please come see us again soon!.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We had heard lots of positive things about this restaurant, unfortunately we did not experience them all. We had to track down a server after waiting at our table for 10 minutes. We ordered calzones which came under cooked and cold after waiting 40 minutes. Our server was slow to take our payment and not at all engaged in his job.

mellowlexlou, Manager at Mellow Mushroom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We are so sorry about the issues you had. They are not the norm, and we have worked to resolve them.