“ALL You Can EAT”

Happy Sushi All You Can Eat Sushi
Ranked #405 of 981 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My first time to Happy Sushi and I was very impressed. Good service, nice variety and Specially priced combinations besides the all you can eat. All you do is check a menu list and it is prepared and brought to your table. I would suggest going for lunch as the buffet price is much less. Other dishes are available as well as the sushi. Have fun.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Bottom line is "you pay for what you get"
This is not a high quality restaurant, but has pretty good food compared to what you can get around here.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Visited this place for both lunch and dinner. Actually has a fairly extensive menu to choose from, with lots of sides as well.

Sushi is average, but with below average size of fish per serving. I am sure this is a strategy to help you fill up. But, if you are interested in quantity with a large variety, you should try the place.

The squid salad was surprisingly good, and if you like that try it.

We did have some problems communicating with the wait staff, so be sure it is clear what you want if you have not checked it on the menu checklist.

I would go back when hungry and to try new things.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten a lot of sushi so I have an understanding of the taste of good sushi and bad sushi. They got my order wrong from the get go, I asked for tuna inside my Philly Roll and got spicy tuna. Nonetheless I have eaten spicy tuna many of times so I tried it and it was very poor. It seemed as if they made the spicy tuna three days ago and have been using it sense, I couldn't even get one piece down. I also ordered the Rock N Roll with Tuna instead of Salmon. They were very poor with their making of the roll and there was very little tuna in the roll, in two pieces of the roll there was no tuna. They also didn't give us any wasabi. I would choose 5 different sushi places in Lexington before this place.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We had lunch here today, for the first time. My wife and I each had a salad (avocado for her, seaweed for me), edamame (large portion), and shared six rolls and four pieces of sushi (sashimi is $.75 extra), and had sesame bean balls for dessert (oh, yeah!).

There are lots of options for rolls and sushi. Fish was fresh, everything else tasty. This was pretty good, clean and plentiful. Taste wise, a little bland, but good overall.

Our server was on top of things, and kept things moving quickly.

Overall, a good value at $14.99/each. Taste was a bit better than grocery store sushi, but not comparable to the better places in town. Nothing offensive, just plentiful, decent sushi.