All reviews we've stayed easy access staff was friendly great hotel kroger refrigerator amenities pillows elevator sleep bed
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We stayed at this hotel and it is very new. I am sure we weren't the first ones in the room, but it felt like it! The lighting in the bathroom, while not flattering for putting on makeup, was certainly bright enough. This is my complaint in most every hotel we've stayed at recently. The breakfast was about what you would expect for free, perfectly adequate to get you started. The surrounding area is a mix of retail and residential, nice for an after dinner walk.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luvpink11
Caroline D, Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed our new hotel. I agree that Beaumont Centre has some great walking areas! We are thrilled to be a part of this community! The next time you visit Lexington we hope you come stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Brand new hotel. All was clean and beds comfortable. Must cater to males because the baths had very limited counter space. Full kitchen perfect if you need to cook with a kitchen table that easily seats 5. Very easy to go visit Keeneland Race course.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review, I emailed over your comments regarding the vanity to our opening team so they can share with Marriott as they design more hotels in the future, while we can't change our size of the vanity at this point - perhaps Marriott will take these types of feedback and consider it in the future in other designs. I am glad you got a chance to go visit our friends over at Keeneland - we are thrilled to be one of the closest hotels to the race course. Hopefully the next time you visit you will come see us again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

The hotel is brand new. It's quiet. The room was cheery. There was a firepit outside the front of the hotel which looked like a welcome feature. The only small issue we had was the toilet wasn't affixed well enough into the wall so it rocked.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank easton1

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review, I love your description of our rooms, "cheery". I couldn't describe them any better! The firepit is awesome, we just love seeing our guests gather around with old friends making new friends. As for the toilet, being a new hotel as we find these types of issues we certainly try to get on it and address it so this type of feedback is helpful. Please keep us in mind the next time you visit Lexington.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience starting with the check in. McKenzie was very friendly and helpful as she checked us in. The hotel was very clean and the rest of the employees were very friendly. Breakfast bar was very good and it was well stocked. Had a great time

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Jim, thank you so much for your kind five-star review. We strive hard to earn this type of feedback, so we are thrilled to see our efforts paid off. Our team truly cares about our guests and their experience and we couldn't be more proud of them. From housekeeping, who pays attention to detail to the front desk agents who greets everyone with a smile. We hope to see you again soon so we can "wow" you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was in Lexington recently on business and to see friends. I've stayed at this hotel's sister hotel in the Hamburg Area many times and love it. On this trip, however, I decided to try this one due to better rates. It was a great stay. The staff was friendly and check in was very smooth. The room was very nice and met my needs. It is in a great location where you can get to most parts of Lexington fairly quickly. Overall it is a great hotel and I'll stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Caroline D, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

We are so grateful for your five-star review, and we love our corporate travelers. You all are on the road many nights out of the year, and your loyalty is something that we don't take for granted at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott. If you come to Lexington often, please consider reaching out to myself, Caroline, in sales and we can discuss the possibility of setting up a corporate rate. We would be grateful to have your partnership. We look forward to seeing you soon!