US$145
US$138
US$128
US$115
US$103
All reviewsfire pitbedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenworkout facilitybasketball courtpool and hot tubmarriott propertiesthe sofa bedgreat propertystayed here for nightshot itemsdefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancerooms are largeup to date
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I usually stay at Hilton properties, but had to switch to Marriott when I needed to stay an additional night. Hilton found this site for me--last room available (thank you Hampton Inns-Lexington Kenneland). A special thanks to Jackie, who put on the manager's reception. She put on a fabulous spread--with quality import bottled beers and wine, and a great meal with fresh fruits. A great bonus was her great personality and friendliness. She chatted with the guests while cleaning tables, keeping the iced beer tub full, and just being an all around great host. Great job Marriot. I may just switch to you as my primary go to hotel when I visit Lexington.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2015

The only problem I had was with staff. However after talking with Diane at Marriott, and then received a call from the General Manager, Mike Tinker, I want to do another review after asking for my previous review be deleted. I did have some problems but Mr. Tinker and I talked and he agreed to talk with his staff. This is a beautiful facility and I always give glowing reviews of RT's. I will be visiting again on July 14th and look forward to the regular and superb service I always get.

Room Tip: Mr. Tinker, the General Manager opened this facility and takes great pride in this Inn being rated #1 on TripAdvisor
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luke M
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed at this property on a business trip. It was clean and quiet. The staff was extremely kind and professional. Also, the hotel is in close proximity to downtown and convenient to many restaurants and shops. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank JJ E
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

I would have given 5 stars but the air conditioning was just so noisy it was just too much. Hotel is clean. Rooms good size and very clean. As with most Residence Inns this is right off highway with highway noise for rooms facing that way. Request a room facing other way. Staff is excellent. Can't beat promixity to airport with hotel van service. While Marriott is smoke free, a guest was allowed to vape which I found annoying

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Everything you would expect from a Marriott Hotel plus more. Excellent facilities. Clean. Great staff. Nice pool and rec facilities.

I had to minus a star elevator problems. I have stayed here twice when the elevators malfunctioned. Additionally, if you are a Southerner and want to have grits for breakfast, the dish has been served cold every time I've been there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple