“Doodles does Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Great food and patio! Each time we have eaten here, we have not been disappointed. The Pigs and Puffs is delicious...bacon and beignets...yum!! Another great dish is the Kentucky Hot Brown Quesadilla. Honestly, everything I've eaten there is wonderful.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We have had breakfast here a few times. It's a really nice local place with a patio in the back to enjoy your meal. Very down to earth and friendly. You put your order in at the counter and the staff brings it to you. Two vegetarians were with on and they had no trouble ordering their breakfast from the choices on the menu.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We could tell that this was a good choice from the line out the door. This place did not disappoint. I had the blt, yum, my husband had an omelette, our son had the breakfast tacos and my daughter had the stuffed French toast. I’ve never taken a photo of food before, but the presentation was perfect.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Cool atmosphere and I took the fellow TA reviewers recommendations to try the Pigs and Puffs. WOW so good! Everything about this place was top notch.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My husband had the meat lovers omelette with cheese grits and a biscuit. I had eggs, bacon, toast, and the cheese grits. You order and pay up front, get a number to display on your table, get your drink or coffee, and sit down. The orders are served to you. The line moved pretty fast-just enough time to figure out what you want to try from the menu posted in large letters on the wall. Bottomless coffee. You have to ask for jam, which is fresh, and served in little paper cups. We ate on the landscaped patio, which can quickly get hot if you are not in the shade. They do have a floor fan blowing on the patio, but it doesn't help that much. Air-conditioned seating is inside. Our breakfasts were served fast, before we finished our first cup of coffee. Restrooms are entered from outside, on the other side of the restaurant (it was once a gas station). It wasn't cheap. The 3 egg omelette was filled with all kinds of breakfast meat, but my husband in his opinion didn't think it looked like a 3 egg; more like a 2 egg. Could have been because it was higher than usual from all the ingredients. Mine was good, too. We would try it again if in Lexington.