US$145
US$125
Homewood
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$108
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$103
Priceline
All reviewsbru burgertypical courtyardgreat courtyardmarriott brandbreakfast offeredblackout curtainsroom was cleanmarriott courtyardwithin walking distancesofa bedlarge bathroomnice amenitiesenjoyed our staywaffle housethe hotel stafflate checkwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stay at Marriott Courtyards all the time and I never have written a Marriott review. I feel this time the friendly helpful staff at the front desk at this hotel deserve my positive feedback. The young man who checked us in was very welcoming and professional. The young lady that gave us dinner suggestions was very informative and helpful. A lasting good impression was made by a kind man named J.D. that helped us with a late check out on our last morning. I will never forget how helpful and kind he was. I travel a lot and know that people like the ones I encountered working at your front desk are not always guaranteed. This hotel has some wonderful employees that help to make traveling a much more pleasant experience. This time I didn't want to pass up the chance to say thanks!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joruwi
LexingtonCY_GM, General Manager at Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Great Courtyard Experience,
Thank You so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. We truly appreciate hearing how we were able to enhance your trip and help you enjoy your visit to the fullest. We will be sure and acknowledge our staff and their efforts. We hope to see you next time you visit Lexington.
A.Yohe
GM

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a blast staying at this hotel. We enjoyed the room and pool the most. The only issue was the sofa bed was broke but other than that no other issue. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2017

This isn't a review as much as an expression of disappointment at how Marriott handled our complaint.

We booked a room with a king size bed. We have one at home and know that what we received was not king size. When we complained to Marriott we received an automated response thanking us for our email and that they would consider what we said.

To make a long story short, I traded a few emails with someone (I assume a human) in customer service who finally said she forwarded my complain to hotel management. Someone did call me to say the bed is a king size (it isn't) and that I could talk to her about it.

Why should have I done so? I'm not going back to Lexington to measure it. For sure, I'm not returning to this hotel, either.

Room Tip: Bring a ruler to measure the size of the beds.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter K
TMIHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Lexington Keeneland/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Peter K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with the size of your bed. Unfortunately, we only offer king and queen size beds at our hotel. I'm also sorry for the less than exceptional service you received. I hope that if you are ever back in the area you will reconsider and allow us to host you again.

Adela Y.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel with a friendly staff! Many places to shop and dine within walking distance. The Sushi place and the donut / coffee shop are excellent (esp if you support small business) and just across the street from the hotel. They're a must if you stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I stayed just for one night here and had a pleasant experience. I used the Marriott mobile check-in and my room was ready well before I arrived. I was very pleased when told I had been upgraded to the two room King suite. Great room layout with separate living room with work desk and sofa, separate bedroom with huge bathroom.
My only issue was even though I had the thermostat set for 72 degrees it was a cold December night the bedroom never got warm at all.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business