“Clean & Very Affordable”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
Clubhouse
Dining Area
Fitness Center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

phespel20...
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Mold, Very Unclean, Manger said, "Hope to see you next time"”
Reviewed 1 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

Shocking!!! We consider loyalty to an establishment as an important part of our travels. If they do a good job in hospitality - We say, " Let's stay again"! NOT HERE! Or Any of their OTHER managed locations! Upon trying to resolve the UNSAFE, UNCLEAN, UNSUPERVISED, FILTH with management , they summed up, "Hope to see you next time!" That was their solution. I was shocked! I shared the pictures of the Stained bedspread, the mold on the doorwall, the shower not working, the stained towels, the 1" thick dust on the air return vent, the missing Fire Detector . Because of the way management handled the issue, or the lack of handling it, I will be taking these matters to Safety Governing Board in the State of Kentucky. See for yourself - take a look at the pictures..

Date of stay: May 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Mold Everywhere!
Liked least: The missing fire detecor, the mold inside the doorwall, the shower, the dirty bed spread, the dirty towels
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Jun 2016
We're terribly sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the apartment. Lexington Relocation has been in business since 1997, and we strive to create the best possible lodging experience for our guests. Please contact us at 859.273.3303 so that we can properly address your concerns and prove that we're an ideal option for your next trip to Lexington.
Chris1121...
Bloomingdale, Illinois
“Clean & Very Affordable”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this apartment. Bed very comfortable. Big bathroom. Had washer/dryer in the bathroom. Nice size living room and dining room and kitchen.

Date of stay: April 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Terri M B
“Excellent Superior Professional Service”
Reviewed 29 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I travel on business with my pet and Lexington Relocation Services is the "Best"
I have stayed at two different Apartments both were very clean and I felt as if I were staying at a high rise hotel suite. Cudo's to everyone at Lexinton Relocation Services for making my stay away from home feel like home!

Date of stay: January 2016
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Morris, Alabama
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and not being a hotel!
Liked least: The steps and no curtains only blinds.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bolingbro...
Chicago, Illinois
“Another excellent stay”
Reviewed 12 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

After my second stay through Lexington relocation, I can confirm that my first excellent experience in October 2014 was not a fluke. Great apartment in a quiet location. LR staff were once again professional, accommodating and friendly. I'll be back in a couple of months! Wish you guys were nationwide!

Date of stay: May 2015
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.