“If you like Southern comfort food, this is THE place for you!”
Review of Ramsey's Diner

Ramsey's Diner
Ranked #14 of 983 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Had lunch here while travelling through Lexington after it was recommended by a friend. Well worth the stop!! If you like Southern comfort food, this is THE place for you. I chose the Country Fried Steak and it was heavenly! The rest in the party had fried pork chops and chicken livers and all reported it was delicious. One pork chop came out a little underdown and they quickly returned it to the kitchen and replaced it with a fully cooked one.

A large variety of country sides were available and all the ones we tried were A+! We started off with a fried bologna sandwich sliced four ways for an appetizer and that was also heavenly with cheese, lettuce, and a fresh sliced tomato.

We wrapped up the meal with four different flavors of homemade pie. Share and share alike and ALL were scrumptious! Only regret was that I could take one of the whole butterscotch cream pies home with me!

You WANT to eat at Ramsey's if you love a "meat and....."

Oh, and we all ate all that for around $20 per person!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Good as always. Had the BLT salad. It was very good and it was HUGE! Also, it is CORN DAZE ( and Maters too!) so had to get the Cucumber, Tomato, and Onions.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I enjoyed meeting with friends and family here on my last trip to Lexington. It was the first time I had eaten there. The food was a large portion and service was friendly and fast. I would recommend checking it out.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Ramsey’s is my favorite overall restaurant in Lexington. I haven’t eaten anything that didn’t meet my approval, and the service is excellent. I never leave hungry and always save room for a piece of pie. Whether alone or with friends, I’m at home at Ramsey’s!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Ramsey's has been a go to for my family for years. They have the best hot brown around. I have yet to eat anything that wasn't delicious.