“Great food & patio”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 30 April 2008

Great food & wine menu. Love the patio!!!
It's nice to see great restaurants finally opening in Lexington that AREN'T chains!

1  Thank mcostafish

Reviewed 3 February 2008

I had nothing but a great experience at Rossi's. I have eaten at some very nice restaurants, (e.g.Emeril Lagasse's Del Monica, Morton's Steakhouse, great restaurants in in Las Vegas.) and I think that Rossi's is pretty chic. I loved the decor; the wine selection was very nice; the Chef's creations were delicious and innovative. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to impress someone on their first date!

1  Thank daleiris
A TripAdvisor Member
Lexington, KY
Reviewed 19 October 2004

The first time I ate at Rossi's was for a x-mas dinner a couple years ago. I was very inpressed! The food, service and atmoshere was devine. It's a small quaint place with a great crowd of people. I definately recommend a night out at Rossi's.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member