“Bad”
Review of Sarku Japan

Sarku Japan
Ranked #622 of 976 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The chicken was good but the rice was overcooked. This is the first Sarku I have ever been to that refused to fry rice without the veggies in it just plain fried rice

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I usually go to the other Asian restaurant in the mall, but I might have to change sides. This food was really good.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This may be the most cost-effective place in the Fayette Mall food court. Decent quality, decent taste, VERY GOOD-sized portions. A single person could get full here for less than $10.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

This is in the food court of Fayette Mall and is the only fast food I will eat there. They always pass out samples for you to try, normally the chicken teriyaki. That's what got me hooked. They also give you a food card, that after buying 5 meals, your 6th one is free. The chefs/staff are always so nice to you and service is fairly quick unless you are there on the weekend and that's because they are one of the more popular places to eat in the food court. I'm getting ready to move out of state and I am going to miss Sarku a lot. We have eaten there twice in the last week and sometimes we just run by and do take out. It may not be a fancy Japanese restaurant but I would really rather have really good food.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

This was NOT chicken tempura but rather chicken tenders! The friend rice was hard instant rice with just a few peas and carrots and the veggies were primarily tasteless shredded cabbage with 2 carrot slices and 3 tiny pieces of broccoli. I also ordered a Make Roll which was too fishy tasting. I could not eat eat it! Went to a different place to eat instead!

Been to Sarku Japan? Share your experiences!