US$145
US$125
Homewood
US$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$184
US$153
EmbassySuites.com
US$120
US$107
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2016

To be honest, please "NEVER TRUST THE REVIEWS". I also have kind of a habit to read reviews before i visit any place and when i read reviews about this hotel i felt little sad. but when i actually got there, its not bad. if you want a room under 70$ then this is the great place in town.The room was nice and beds were comfy. Nice greenery location. Plus point, they allow pets :) I walked around with my dog and felt so peace. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: everything is good!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LISA P
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I stayed here with my friends and we all good time. we did parties and it was fun here. The location was very convenient and it was easy for me to go to my job from here. housekeeping service was nice and clean.overall, i was very pleased.

Room Tip: friendly staff
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2016

i was in Lexington for a family visit. i stayed in the Americas Best Value Inn . They got the best room for the family or business visitors. The environment around was less crowded.Their rooms were pretty big and well facilitated. They had a good and caring staff members. at the most, their manage was real nice person and really liked his delightful service. thanks .

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The prices were little high because of keeneland race but we felt like it worths. The room was very clean and staff was very friendly. Will 100% stay here again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2016

Filthy rooms, stinky carpet, toilet seat had not been replaced in at least twenty years and bathroom door would not even open all the way without hitting toilet seat. I recommend you avoid this hotel and find somewhere else to lay your head.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business