“Getting worse by the day”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #137 of 962 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am foodie and love to eat food in weird places and love the ambience of PFC and the hostesses are prompt. I was seated immedietely with my date yesterday and I ordered a cauliflower tempura with a noodle bowl. I was informed they were out of cauliflower tempura and my hostess should never have given me the weekday lunch menu for week end lunch. The fish (salmon) was ordered without any miso glaze but on the side and came without any glaze at all and I have noticed the restaurant slowly deteriorating each visit and I hope they stay open for my next visit.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The ambience was superb. Moscato was perfect. Crab wontons do not come with sauce to dip any more?
The good ends above. Ordered beef lo mein and was quite greasy. I should have had it made with filet mignon instead.
Sweet and sour chicken was also a bit off

We will give it a try in another few years.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The food, service and atmosphere were all excellent. We were a little disappointed to find that they no longer offer the dinner for two. This was what we always ordered when we go to PF Chang’s.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We went last night for the first time and this will be our last. To start off most of the meal start at $15.95 per meal and the soup is $3.50 for a ridiculously small portion and the egg rolls were $5.50 for 2!!! I was expecting great things for the prices they were charging but it was downright horrible food. All the food was caked with pepper and it was so bad that we couldn’t even eat it. This does not taste like real Chinese food it tastes like it is pre made and not fresh to order. Don’t waste your money horrible nasty food!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

If you are hungry come here. Portions huge enough to share, but the food is so good you won't want to. Had bab-b-q ribs, great. Their lettece wraps are outstanding.