2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
FindHotelUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
Hyatt.comUS$140
CheapTicketsUS$140
1,573 results
All reviews rupp arena convention center triangle park self parking room service uk basketball attending an event within walking distance basketball game downtown area great stay breakfast buffet hotel restaurant front desk staff enjoyed my stay beds were comfortable staff was very friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stay at Hyatts almost exclusively and are globalists. This Hyatt was so disappointing. The room was worn and not clean. With Covid cleaning guidelines we expect MORE cleaning instead of less. The room phone/middle night table area had a layer of dust on it that made me realize it hadn’t been wiped down in several days. The tub didn’t drain properly and after we all showered it was a disgusting bath full of dirty water. I called and asked the front desk to clean the room; we also saw cleaning staff in the hallways and asked them to clean the room. It was never cleaned much to our disappointment. No valet service and the breakfast was sparse and not great. My husband and I wouldn’t stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ron van Haaren, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for commenting on your stay.
I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced. I will certainly share these with our housekeeping department.
we have implemented many standards to ensure cleanliness and as an example have lowered the number of rooms our team members clean each day, so they can spend more time per room.

Unfortunately due to the current pandemic we have some limitations in services we can offer. And for the safety of our team members and our guests we do not clean a room during a stay. We actually let a room sit for 24 hours after check out before we clean it.

Along with you we hope this pandemic will be over soon, so we may return to the normal days and will be able to deliver all services.

Thank you again for reaching out.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

Even with COVID protocol in place the Hyatt Lexington was on par as usual. In this day of uncertainty this hotel was consistent as they have been every time i have stayed here. The staff was very accommodating and helpful especially with guidance to Rupp Arena with all the new construction going on. As always, the bar was a very busy place and a wonderful location to catch up on daily racing at Keeneland with many insiders on the races. I will definitely recommend to all of my out of town contacts on the basketball and horse industry.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Stayed 3 nights for the Boy's Sweet 16 Basketball Tournament. Chose Hyatt d/t location. Didn't realize that there was so much construction and that the hotel was actually detached from Rupp Arena until we got there. Still it was a perfect location for us. The parking (free) was great. The room was clean and quiet and the lobby area was buzzing with fans of the games (fun for us). The coffee was really good and we were impressed by the food and service in the hotel restaurant with the regulations d/t COVID that are still in place

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Really had a great time with my wife much needed time away. King Room was awesome plenty of space and really enjoyed the view from our room and the glass shower also. Anthony the bartender at the Bar was Spectacular and knows what he he’s doing to him and the whole staff will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2021

My wife and I stay here everytime we come to Lexington. It is a nice hotel and in a great location. It will be nice once Rupp construction is complete. If you are concerned about Covid-19 they have a great app that you can checking, use as room key and check out on.

Date of stay: March 2021