“Great food ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is a bar that also caters to families. They have a huge back area that is separate from the bar. The best thing is nothing is fried including the French fries. Everything is run through the pizza oven. I loved the wings. During Louisville and Kentucky games the wings are 65 cents.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We were traveling home from Nashville and I looked up a good pizza place in Louisville and this popped on the Trip Advisor site. We are never disappointed when we follow your recommendation

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This place is a dive that is worth the trip. My wife and I usually visit about once a month or two and have always had great pizza and calzones ( Calzones are huge! ). Sometimes the service is a little slow but we don't mind....we just enjoy being there.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I've been to the Pizza Place several times. It is yet to disappoint. The people competes with anyone's in town... and if you're the type of person who wants a loaded, hearty pizza, it will win.

Pizza Place is an ultra casual hole in the wall bar with shockingly good pizza and comfort food. You will not be wowed by the ambiance but it is a fantastic local spot with friendly servers and fantastic food with mammoth portions. I almost always order a half buff chx, half all meat delight, but you can't go wrong with anything.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

This really is the best pizza in Louisville or anywhere else for that matter. The Calzone are huge and would amply suffice for 2 hungry adylts. The pizza is to die for as well. They do not skimp on anything. You'll see. My husband and I try to go weekly.