“Absolutely Scrumptious AND Healthy!”

Carali's Rotisserie
Ranked #442 of 1,886 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Can't rave enough about the meal I had. Wish we had something like this at home. Best chicken I've tasted! Meal comes with large portions including chicken, two sides and 4 homemade sauces. I got black beans-great, and tasty sweet potato fries. I will go out of my way to visit here again!

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Carali's has a cool atmosphere with attractive pictures and colorful murals on the walls. You can see the huge rotisserie oven as you look at the menu to make your food choices. The servers are friendly and informative and they really try to make the dining experience a wonderful one. While the rotisserie chicken is "fall off the bone" succulent, it does not have the flavor that I expect of rotisserie chicken. I am not saying that it is bad. It's just not as flavourful as I expected. Though the sides that I had were tasty. If you want the this style of chicken in the evening, then this restaurant should be your choice
By sharing your experiences, you're helping travelers make better choices and plan their dream trips. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Excellent food--fun to have such interesting choices. Never had fast-food plantains before, and they were perfect. The yuca fries (from cassava root) were crispy and so tasty, especially with the three special Peruvian dipping sauces--made from green jalapenos, yellow jalapenos, and a chipotle/ranch mix. The chicha drink, made from purple corn, was quite sweet, but interesting for a change.The Peruvian-spiced rotisserie chicken was tasty and tender.

The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful in explaining the menu to us, who were completely unfamiliar with the Peruvian dishes being offered. The restaurant was quite unassuming from the outside--no indication that such good and unusual food was offered inside. It was attractive and clean inside.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

1/4 rotisserie chicken and 2 side $6.50. You will not get this quality and quantity of food anywhere else at this price.
Perfect every time. The plantains and sweet potato fries aren't favorite sides.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The chicken is so tender and flavorful. The dipping sauces that come with it are excellent. We got the 1/4 chicken plates, and they come with 2 sides. The broccoli was steamed perfectly, and their fried rice was yummy. We also got the sweet potato fries, which were awesome. The only "negative" I found was that there is no water available at the fountain. The first time, I had to pay for bottled water, but the second time, I was given a bottle for free, which was nice.