“Juicy healthy chicken”

Carali's Rotisserie
Ranked #433 of 1,904 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Peruvian-made ovens churn out delicious chicken. Sides are great portions, great flavor and don't miss their yummy sauces. Buy 2 whole chickens and 4 sides for 29.99. Feed 5 adults with leftovers!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I travel to Louisville a few times a year for business and I always stop in at Carali's and eat at least once. It's hidden in the corner of a shopping center but it's worth the find! I usually order the 1/2 chicken with two sides. You cannot go wrong with the fries or broccoli. The chicken is slow roasted and I have never had the meat anything less than perfect. Expect to use a few napkins as the meat is very juicy. You are given sauces with your meal as well. I cannot name the sauces to save my life but the brown sauce is amazing paired with the chicken. The prices are not bad at all for the food you get either. I usually spend around $13, with tip, and leave stuffed. The owner is a very personable guy and will strike up a conversation with anyone. You can tell he really takes pride in this place and that shows in the food 100%. I highly recommend anyone visiting to stop by at Carali's for chicken. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I had the pollo a la Brassa with plantains & chaufa rice. Everything was really good! The chaufa rice was not typically what I've had in Peru but still tasty. I ordered a chica to drink, it was ok to be made from a mix. My husband enjoyed stuffed avocados with quinoa, chicken & lettuce salad. They do serve Peruvian beer. An affordable meal & pollo a la Brassa is one of my favorites, they even deliver up to 10 miles, kind of like being in Lima & ordering Pardos!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Can't rave enough about the meal I had. Wish we had something like this at home. Best chicken I've tasted! Meal comes with large portions including chicken, two sides and 4 homemade sauces. I got black beans-great, and tasty sweet potato fries. I will go out of my way to visit here again!

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Carali's has a cool atmosphere with attractive pictures and colorful murals on the walls. You can see the huge rotisserie oven as you look at the menu to make your food choices. The servers are friendly and informative and they really try to make the dining experience a wonderful one. While the rotisserie chicken is "fall off the bone" succulent, it does not have the flavor that I expect of rotisserie chicken. I am not saying that it is bad. It's just not as flavourful as I expected. Though the sides that I had were tasty. If you want the this style of chicken in the evening, then this restaurant should be your choice
By sharing your experiences, you're helping travelers make better choices and plan their dream trips. Thank you!