Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
US$281
US$229
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskparking garagerestaurant recommendationswithin walking distanceper dayoatmealadjoining roomsbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastslugger museumconvenient locationearly checkwould stay here againchecking inking suitestaying at this hotela great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I came up the night before because he had to be at hospital at 4! From the time weI arrived it was like the staff knew we were stressed. Helped with parking., getting to hospital. I got lost on one way street, called the hotel and he stayed on the phone until I arrived. When I arrived the again assisted with parking. It was the security. In the morning Warren and May was amazing helping me with breakfast. Clean rooms overall great facility. Just one way streets of Louisville is crazy.

Room Tip: Quiet and near elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Katie N, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Charlena,

I hope all is well with you today! I wanted to extend our highest gratitude for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback, especially so because of your positive remarks. We are thrilled that our staff made such a great impression on you, and were able to assist with directions and parking. In our efforts to provide the very best guest experience, we hope to gain more insight from you. It seems we do have some work to do, and we would love the opportunity to hear from those who matter most - the guests! Please feel free to reach out directly to discuss one on one!

Thank you again for the wonderful review and remarks about our staff! We look forward to your next visit to Louisville!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the Fairfield Inn after previously booking at a different hotel, only to find out that hotel didn’t have a pool even though their website said hey did. The staff at the Fairfield Inn have been nothing short of professional, kind and accommodating. Warren and May helped with breakfast almost every morning we were there and they were both polite and helpful! We have truly had a great experience here and will be back for sure!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jwaltman

Happy Tuesday to You!!!

Thank You!! From all of here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, thank you, for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. It gives us a very important perspective; one that we don't or can't see on our own. I am terribly sorry that our pool was not available during your stay with us. We apologize for this inconvenience. I am, however, glad that we were able to maintain our professionalism under the circumstances.

Thank you for the great remarks about Warren and May; they are a dynamic duo during the breakfast rush! I'm happy they made a positive impression on you!

We are happy that despite the closing of the pool, you were happy with your stay and will be returning! We look forward to serving you again and know we can get that perfect 5 out of 5 review!!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Acelia was given great customer service I will definitely be coming back to stay she makes you feel comfortable.The rooms are nice very clean I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming from out of town our here local.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hey There!

Thank you so much for the outstanding review from your recent stay with us. Your kind words have been shared with Acelia and the rest of the staff as an opportunity to celebrate great service and feedback! She truly does epitomize the level of service we strive to provide to each and every guest. She knows the ins and outs of Louisville and can always make a perfect recommendation, she will never forget a name, and takes every opportunity to go above and beyond. It is so wonderful to have our valued guests acknowledge her hard work and dedication.

Thank you again for the great review -and recommendation! We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you back to Louisville. Acelia will have the difficult task of making your next stay EVEN better! We know she can do it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived after midnight due to a delayed flight and the staff was very accommodating and friendly when I showed up late. Also, helped me get some documents together for my morning meeting when I needed some copies made for me. Very cheerful and friendly staff and clean rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Happy Thursday to You!!

Thank you so much for you awesome feedback! We truly appreciate all we receive, as it provides us with the honest guest perspective and experience. Thank you for your kind words about our friendly staff - this is a top priority at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I'm glad you found us to be accommodating during your stay. We often have guests that fly in rather late due to flight delays, and I am happy it was a smooth check-in experience for you.

Thank you again for your great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the nicest , hotel in the downtown district , great customer service (thanks Acelia) if you need anything the front desk is the best .. very clean and update rooms .. shuttle service is great also ..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Good Afternoon Tony!

Thank you - Thank you! For the 5-out-of-5 review!!

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Louisville. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the front desk (especially Acelia!!) and shuttle teams as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!!