All reviewsin house restaurantmeeting roomgeneral managerattended a conferencemodern hotelconference centerwould recommend this hotel to anyonestayed here for nightsan upgradedesk staffpleasant stayhome away from homechecking inbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againroom was spaciousa great place to stay
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Wife and I were here from Friday-Sunday. Really really nice hotel. Great friendly and professional staff. Clean rooms. This hotel is a really nice 4 star hotel. Really close to that 5 star award though.Had no problems at all. Clean towels. Clean room. Really good A/C. Great restaurant/bar. Good breakfast also. Great pillows and really comfortable beds also. Wife and I travel a lot and this place is nice!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve H
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Steve H.

Thank you for your wonderful and detailed review!

I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at the Holiday Inn Hurstbourne. It means a lot coming from and experienced traveler such as yourself.

Safe travels and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Louisville.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our road trip from St Louis to DC but this hotel met our every need. It’s continently located right off the interstate in a commercial area with strip center shopping (even a grocery store) within walking distance. The area offers many restaurant options very close as well.

Hotel is clean and well maintained from Lobby to rooms. Not much more I can say after a quick overnight. But it met out needs perfectly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Angela H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. It is greatly appreciated by us and future guests!

I know your stay was short which is why I am even more excited that we were able to leave you with a positive impression.

We hope we'll see you again on future travels.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Need to replace towels when asked I know u don't want to stew in your funk for 2 days and not cleaning are room and when ur cleaning my room being on your phone it's not cool.If you got time to lean or talk you got time to clean if not find another job

Room Tip: Do your job or they will find someone who will!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gailsiler
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you ran into with housekeeping. This is certainly not the standards we set forth for our departments and I apologize.

We will use this as an opportunity to improve and follow up with the housekeepers who were involved. Thank you for letting us know so we can take this chance to better our hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I hope this place stay as wonderful as it is now. Have stayed here several times in the past couple of months. Would highly recommend this hotel. The staff are very nice and extremely helpful. Came in very late on my last stay, and I was greeted with a smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron W, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are glad to see that you're becoming a regular with us. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is the second year in a row that I am at this particular hotel. I even had to pay ( not to the holiday inn) a penalty fee for staying at a hotel that wasn’t part of the tournament. I didn’t mind since my experience last year was fine. However, this year was totally different. When I first arrived I Had to clean the refrigerator on first day because the was old food in it.
Then For two days they didn’t give clean towels or wash clothes or even bother to renew the complementary shampoo and conditioner. I told the front desk and they were nice and said they will send some up. When we returned there was one towel and wash cloth. There were three of us staying in the room. I understand a king size bed you may only get two but I got 1. Also, if you knew I was complaining why don’t you check my reservation and see that there are three of us. Go that extra step and try to make a returning customer happy. We will see because I am returning back to the hotel in four days and staying two more nights. If it’s still the same nonsense I am not returning.
I feel that they either need to review with housekeeping on what to do. If they can’t even check the refrigerator then what else aren’t they doing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shammi0315
Mark K, Manager at Holiday Inn Louisville East - Hurstbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to see that we did not live up to our usual standards on your most recent stay. We take our cleanliness very seriously so I am very sorry that your fridge was not up to standards and your supplies weren't restocked.

If you'd like to reach out to a manager directly on your next stay we are always happy to talk to you directly.