“Great meal”

Add it.
Ranked #1,198 of 1,813 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Service was fast, food was great and cooked to order. Everything was clean inside and outside.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Steaks ruined with "over season" flavoring. After sending my steak back, I was informed that management expected for at least 3-4 patrons per evening to send their steaks back. ????? It won't be me again. If you are looking for me after my last visit, you will find me across the street.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Louisville (Fern Creek), KY". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I've previously written about our troubles with this location. Well we had a long work day and just wanted to duck in somewhere and have a steak. So my wife and i, against our better judgement, decided to try this location again since its close to home. I wont relay all the details. But i will say that this is now the third time my wife and i have walked out of this restaurant.

You could tell me that I'd get a thousand dollar check to eat here, and I'd pass. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The best thing about dinner was being with my husband, that's about it.

The moment we walked in, it just felt, unfriendly. There were several hostesses and none of them seemed to have a smile on their face. No questions on whether we preferred booth or table seating. It seemed as if everyone really disliked their job. This is the worst review I've given ever, and the lowest rating in a long time.

My server was somewhat unfriendly. She wasn't very socialable and didn't really seem to care whether we were there or not. Just another table to serve, it seemed. Our appetizer, the deep fried macaroni, is obviously frozen. It came out with a hot outside but the inside had cold bits. Did we tell our server? No. Because she hardly ever acknowledged us.

My husband ordered some type of cheese and bacon covered chicken. He specifically stated, no mushrooms, no sautéed mushrooms please. Twice he asked for no mushrooms. And low and behold, that's what he got on his smothered chicken. He refused to send it back. He just pushed the mushrooms to the side.

Getting a to go box, and our check took longer than expected. The check came as she asked us, if we wanted dessert. Well, if we did, we've already got the check so....I guess our minds were made up for us. Just as our minds were made up on whether we were getting mushrooms or not. My chicken tenders were obviously, frozen. Usually, at other competing restaraunts, they are juicy and have strips of fresh fried breasts. These had to have come out of a bag, and weren't as tasteful as most stripped breasts. Even if others are frozen. These tasted as if I got them from the freezer section. Maybe they were overcooked.

The table behind us ordered a medium rare steak, and it was overcooked. They complained about it, and the manager greeted their table, provided them with another steak. Whenever I visit other local steakhouses, the manager comes to the table to ask each table, how their meal was. Not here. You may not even get asked by your server.

I will not be dining here again.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hello,

This is not at all the food and service experience we had hoped for. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Louisville, KY". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We waited 21/2 AFTER our call ahead seating. We had a party of 12. We were setting in the bar drinking and the manager ask us to move so they could seat food customers. 2 1/2 hours after we were be seated the manager would not ask the same to the big party ( that had paid 1 hour earlier). We will NEVER be back at this 1 again. Hostess staff could care less.